© HUSS-VERLAG GmbH
Phone: +49 89 3 23 91 0
Fax: +49 89 3 23 91 416
Christoph Huss, Bert Brandenburg, Rainer Langhammer
Registered with the Munich District Court: HRB 48372
VAT ID: DE 129378806 E
EXCHAiNGE project management
Dr. Petra Seebauer (responsible for content)
+49 89 3 23 91 213
Managing director EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress GmbH
Publisher LOGISTIK HEUTE
Member of the executive board HUSS VERLAG GmbH
EXCHAiNGE event management
+49 89 3 23 91 261
iXmedia GmbH | Marketing | Marcus Jüngling
Drescherstraße 36 | 71277 Rutesheim
+49 7152 330 551
1&1 Internet AG | Elgendorfer Str. 57
56410 Montabaur | +49 721 96 00
HUSS-VERLAG has carefully selected and presented the content on this website. However, we assume no liability that this content is correct, complete, or accurate. All information is offered on a non-binding basis without any guarantee or warranted properties. We will promptly correct any errors in the content as soon as they are brought to our attention. Due to delays in posting updates, the contents of this website cannot always be up to date.
HUSS-VERLAG is not liable for losses, especially direct or indirect consequential losses, lost data, lost profits, and system or production downtime sustained through the use of this website or the downloading of data. This exclusion of liability does not apply to cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct.
HUSS-VERLAG declares that the linked sites were free from unlawful content at the time the respective links were established. HUSS-VERLAG, its employees, and other parties involved in maintaining this website have no influence over the current and future design or content of linked sites, however.
The providers of linked sites are solely responsible for their content, especially illegal, incorrect, or incomplete content, and for any losses sustained through the use or non-use of the information. Liability on the part of anyone who merely links to such content is excluded.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. All rights, including the copyright to the name “EXCHAiNGE” and trademark rights, belong to HUSS-VERLAG in Munich, Germany. The information, copyright notices, and trademark designations may not be modified, manipulated, or removed. Any other use requires the written consent of HUSS-VERLAG. This applies in particular to database storage, publication, reproduction, any form of commercial exploitation, and sharing with third parties, including in excerpted or revised form. Unauthorized use is subject to claims for damages and injunctive relief. The General Terms and Conditions of HUSS-VERLAG apply here, including the data privacy provisions. Click to view the General Terms and Conditions for participation in EXCHAiNGE.
Data privacy terms for newsletter subscribers
1. The user is hereby notified in accordance with the Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG), the Interstate Agreement on Media Services (MDStV), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), and other data privacy regulations that the personal data provided during registration is stored in machine-readable format, processed, and used solely for the purpose for which the user provided such data unless consent for other uses is granted.
2. When the user utilizes the service of HUSS-VERLAG, HUSS-VERLAG is authorized to collect, process, store, and use the personal data of the user as necessary to enable the service. This means that when the user signs on to HUSS-VERLAG to subscribe to a newsletter or take part in a game/quiz/puzzle, HUSS-VERLAG may collect, store, and process the user data needed to send out the newsletter, notify winners, or send out reminders of special prize drawings and new games/quizzes/puzzles. HUSS-VERLAG is also authorized to access this data to maintain the operability of the aforementioned services. HUSS-VERLAG guarantees that the data will be treated with confidentiality.
3. HUSS-VERLAG is authorized to collect, process (modify, store for further processing, combine with other data, archive, etc.), and use the personal data, profile data, and demographic data of the user with the voluntary, written consent of the user for the purpose of adding the data to a directory of attendees; sending out information about HUSS-VERLAG; personalizing and optimizing the HUSS-VERLAG service to the interests and preferences of the user; and advertising or market research by HUSS-VERLAG.
Once the user has granted consent, HUSS-VERLAG is authorized to store usage data and is not obligated to delete this data at the earliest possible opportunity – that is, as soon as it has been used.
Once the user has granted consent, HUSS-VERLAG is also authorized to share the user’s personal data with partner companies, such as other companies of the HUSS Group, for the purposes of marketing, market research, providing information about products and services, sending offers to sign up for other goods and services, and distributing a newsletter with additional information optimized to the user’s interests. The user grants or withholds consent by clicking the “Yes” or “No” field. The user’s preferences are recorded and may be revoked by the user at any time.
4. Except where the user has consented otherwise, HUSS-VERLAG agrees under the terms of TDDSG, MDStV, BDSG, and other data privacy regulations to use the user data that it obtains through the user relationship solely for the purposes outlined herein, to protect the confidentiality of the data, and to impose the same obligations on its employees as required by law.
5. The user may at any time revoke any further application of the consents it has granted. The user may also terminate the agreement for the extended use of personal data, in which case all data will be deleted. If the user consented to share data with other companies in the HUSS Group, these other companies will be immediately notified and asked to delete the data as well.
iStockphoto: "Trend" © mattjeacock, "Schlüssel" © Antagain, "Tafel/Risk" © IvelinRadkov, "Drone" © andreart, "LOGISTICS - Illustration" © StudioM1